The 13th AWID International Forum will bring together approximately 1700 activists, allies and movements from over 140 countries across all regions of the world including:
- Activists resisting mining and extractive industries
- Artivists from different social movements
- Black/Afro-descendant women
- Brazilian feminists
- Caste and class equality activists
- Digital rights / internet governance/security activists
- Domestic workers
- Economic justice and corporate accountability activists
- Environmental / Ecological / Climate Justice activists
- Environmental / ecological and climate justice activists
- Indigenous women
- Labour activists/trade unionists
- Lesbian activists
- Migrant workers
- Palestinian women
- Peace and security / anti-militarists activists
- Reproductive rights and justice activists
- Rural/Peasant women
- Sex workers
- Trans activists and intersex activists
- Women Human Rights Defenders (WHRDs)
- Women with disabilities
- Young Feminist Activists
There will be over 200 speakers sharing the experiences, creative disruptions, and resistance of their movements in a variety of plenaries, cross-movement, umbrella and participant led sessions, and different arts and culture activities across the program.
For full details of sessions and other relevant activities at the AWID Forum.
This is the 13th AWID international Forum.
Previous Forums were held in the United-Stats, in Mexico, Thailand, South Africa, and Turkey.