- Only participants who attend the Forum can apply.
- Organisations or indiviudals that have previously been awarded an AWID seed grant will not be eligible.
- Preference will be given to organizations with budgets under USD $500,000.
Your idea has to…
- emerge from your experience at the 2016 AWID Forum
- be directly related to the Forum theme, in particular, for mobilizing greater solidarity and collective power across diverse rights and justice movements
- involve actors or organizations from at least two different movements
- demonstrate the capacity to grow into something greater
- be implemented between January - December 2017
In order to be considered for funding, please complete the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 November 2016.
Please note that only applications 4 pages or less and submitted in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese will be considered.
Download the application form:
Thank you for participating!
Applications will be assessed by a committee consisting of select AWID staff and members of the Forum International Planning Committee. Decisions will be communicated by the end of December 2016.
What does the Seed Grant allow?
2013 AWID Innovation Seed Grants Recipients.
Following the Transforming Economic Power to Advance Women’s Rights and Justice Forum held in Istanbul in April 2012, 24 winners were selected to implement initiatives for transforming economic power.
Sex Workers Transforming Economic Power To Advance Women’s Rights And Justice
This report shares highlights from the four recipients of AWID’s “Innovation Seed Grants” whose projects focused on advancing the rights of sex workers.